If you’re looking for a casino welcome bonus then you’re in the right place. Within these virtual walls we showcase the biggest and best value casino offers from UK licensed casinos. So whether you’re after a big bag of free spins, a giant deposit bonus or a juicy high percentage promotion we should have something that suits.
Plus, what’s more, we thoroughly vet each and every casino before adding their offers to the site. So not only are the bonuses good value, they come from trusted and safe casinos.
Note: Our casino offer list is currently being regenerated, please check back shortly.
Step By Step Guide to Claiming
1. Select a Bonus From the List
2. Register For a New Account
3. Make a Deposit
4. Receive Your Bonus
5. Complete The Wagering Requirements
6. Withdraw Your Winnings
How Do I Claim One of the Offers?
Claiming an offer is straightforward, and in a lot of cases all you need to do is sign up and deposit. Some casinos require an extra step or two such as entering a bonus code or verifying your phone number, but this should be clearly spelled out in the offer terms.
There are a few different types of bonus, some are credited instantly whilst others are added after you turn your deposit over once (or more). Again, these will be in the terms of the offer?
What Are These Terms You Speak Of, And Where Can I Find Them?
In the UK casino licenses are strictly enforced and the casinos need to follow a number of rules that are set out by the UK Gambling Commission as well as guidelines from the Advertising Standards Agency. In fact, they’re so strict if you think you’ve been misled by an offer you can make a complaint directly to the ASA.
One of the rules that they have to follow is that the key terms of the offer need to be clearly explained and be highly visible, and be no more than one click from the offer. Most now include the most important terms, such as wagering requirement and exclusions, right under the bonus.
With this in mind we also include the key terms with all of the offers that we list so you can easily compare the bonuses and find the one that suits you best. Long gone are the days of eyeing up a bonus that sounds a little too good to be true only to find out that it comes with a 500x wagering requirement. Or that it can only be used to play scratchcards.. on a Thursday after 2am.
So what could these terms include. The most important things are:
- Deposit Requirements – How much do you need to deposit in order to get the bonus. For example, deposit £10 to get a £20 bonus.
- Wagering Requirements – You’ll see this term a lot on the site and it means how many times you need to wager the bonus before the bonus terms are ‘complete’. After this you can do whatever you like.
- Game Restrictions – For most offers you’ll either find that some of the lower house edge games are either restricted (such as blackjack) or come with higher wagering requirements.
- Time Limit – Most bonuses have time limits, both on the length of time you have to claim the offer after you’ve signed up and how long you have to use your bonus and meet the wagering requirements.
There may be a few other terms thrown in, such as what deposit methods are eligible or whether you need to verify your account first, but these are the main things that you want to look out for.